What happened to the old Forum? I was posting on it fairly recently, maybe 2 weeks ago, now I can't find it at all. Why has a new one been started? Often there is the answer to a query if you search a forum that has been going a while, rather than bother members with a question. 

Ruth

Yes, indeed. We wanted Alamy to keep the old forum around but no dice. I guess you could try a Google search for answers to questions. Or ask here again.

Paulette

Yeah, the old forum had some gems of information for sure, along with a lot of nonsense. The search facility wasn't that great though, when I tried it at least. Probably best to post questions. You will find that most people are more than happy to answer questions that have been posed previously anyway. I don't think members really find it that much of a bother.

Well, I don't anyway.

Is "old" forum no longer available as reference?

Jeff, sadly I believe the old forum is not available as a reference

Kumar Sriskandan

What happened to the old Forum? I was posting on it fairly recently, maybe 2 weeks ago, now I can't find it at all. Why has a new one been started? Often there is the answer to a query if you search a forum that has been going a while, rather than bother members with a question. 

Ruth

A blog post was published to introduce the new forum - you can read it here.

Archived