• 2 weeks later...

I upload weekly, I keyword as best I can (not great, but certainly way better than most I see). I try to take the best images I can. I read what ever advise Alamy put out. I have a good selection of images.  I stuck it out a year ago and continued to upload without complaining when Alamy asked us to bail them out again. I do what I see as my part. I have about 9,000 images and haven't failed QC in years , perhaps 10yrs, and with 1000s of uploaded images in that time. For me Alamy's part of the deal is to get them seen!!!!!!! Then they stand alone, either the customer likes them or they don't. Im not going to bore everyone with my number of Views for the last couple months , yesterday 65 . They are what I call my daily disappointment . If I go to all the work and get paid peanuts for that work the least Alamy can do is get them seen. Otherwise tell me what is the point? This is not a trend I have been here since 2009 (longer than most Alamy staff) and I have never seen anything like it. 

Shergar

Who feels like he's lost his jokey.

Edited by Shergar
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 1

17 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Views, zooms, and sales are continuing to tank for me. June is shaping up to be as bad as May, which was my worst month for sales in many moons. Not exactly encouraging. 😐

Same for me John. I had two good months numbers wise, one of them nearing the mid twenties. This month so far just two for $3 and zooms have tanked. 

Edited by Sultanpepa

5 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

Same for me John. I had two good months numbers wise, one of them nearing the mid twenties. This month so far just two for $3 and zooms have tanked. 

Sorry to hear that. Something has definitely changed, for me anyway.