Sign in to follow this  
Phil Robinson

Signing in to the forum

I am finding recently that I am having to sign in to the forum every time. In the past I got straight through. is anyone else having this problem or is it something my end? I don't remember changing any settings recently that might have caused this.

I have to sign in too, thought that was normal......

Might be your browser. I use Firefox and last time I had to login (in a long time) was a couple of weeks ago when I had to create a new boot disk and reinstall all my software. Whenever I change my password on a site it asks if it should remember it.

You might also have cookies clearing each time you end a browser session. You might want to check how you are managing your browsing history - look at the settings in your browser.

I don't have to sign into the forum, but I now find that I can no longer stay signed into the Alamy website. Also, my number of images refuses to update when I sign in/out to/of the forum. Guess I'm losing my cookies.

Edited by John Mitchell