Is Sony ZV-e10 an unsuitable camera?

Did they actually say that your camera wasn't suitable, they would normally give a reason? Many on here have used the Sony A6xxx series of APS-C cameras, absolutely no problems with the quality of the camera or sensor and yours is similar. 

Edited by Harry Harrison

3 hours ago, Shivangi said:

I uploaded my first three images and those could not pass the QC. Can I escalate this anywhere at Alamy?

The reason for not passing QC is given in the rejection email.

How to pass QC:

https://www.alamy.com/contributor/how-to-sell-images/guidelines-for-submitting-images/?section=3

https://www.alamy.com/contributors/alamy-how-to-pass-qc.pdf

4 hours ago, Shivangi said:

I uploaded my first three images and those could not pass the QC. Can I escalate this anywhere at Alamy?

Additionally, it only takes one to fail and all fail. Whichever one failed, best to scrutinise all at 100%.

What all the others said.

Plus we are all nice people here that will check the image for you if we have time.

Just post the exact same image somewhere so we can have a look at it or download it. It has to be the exact same image or a part of it. You can put a watermark or a cross over it, but the rest of the image should be exactly the same: same size, same jpg quality, all metadata intact.

I usually use Dropbox for that, but there are lots of places where you can park it for a short while. Some, like Dropbox, will put a lesser quality up for view, that's why we need to be able to download it.

I don't think there's a possibility to escalate things, only to try again. Quality Control just has the final say. Only for long time (and successful) contributors, there can be some discussion sometimes.

wim