Keywording: Is it good idea to add " editorial " "stockphotography " to my keywords?

Young

Question

Keywording: Is it good idea to add " editorial " "stockphostography " to my keywords?

Hello.

I worked on the keywords of my photos and there are improvements in CTR and Sales.

I recently asked myself "Is it good idea to add " editorial " "stockphostography " to my keywords"?

I think so cause the Web designers told me that they always look for photos in google search engine  putting " editorial " " stockphostography " and the photo they want to (ex. flying bird ).

So now I wonder if I should put these keywords to my photos?

Young

7 answers to this question

Crumbs! There has been over 100 searches for 'editorial' in the past year. I've never used it as a tag.

Looking at measures, I noticed some curious searches. Someone looking on Alamy for G and S..k* editorial images...

55 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Crumbs! There has been over 100 searches for 'editorial' in the past year. I've never used it as a tag.

Looking at measures, I noticed some curious searches. Someone looking on Alamy for G and S..k* editorial images...

but OP said these are people using Google to find images,  so AoA would not tell that story.  however since Alamy has embraced using G-licencing you would think they would make sure to index images with these (they don't, it was easy to check with some images) 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, spacecadet said:

"stockphostography "

Maybe as two words, but whatever you do, get the spelling right!

That s why I was underlined. 😁 in my computer.

I just ignored it. 

Stock photography  🙄

I leave it as stockphotography cause " stock " " photography " are two words and confusing. 

I don’t mess up with "stock"

5 hours ago, gvallee said:

Editorial is less interesting keyword for me. 

It sounds too general. 

Really? 

Too much with other sites,,,

Well, i'll put only " stockphotography "