Sudden drop in CTR today?

129 zooms in the last 12 months. Of those, 19 unique zoomed images have licensed (27 images total, including multiple sales of the same image). That's 27 out of 83 total licenses in the last 12 months. So zooms are nice, but sales are where it's at and are tons better!!

• Love 1

month end large CTR increase on a Monday morning, which is odd....

5 New Zooms, since i average about 12-20 per month that makes a jump, plus is was really behind this month....

Look into Measures, 5 times the same search, where i am the only one that is a match of the 7 results- statue and others are the wrong person who just happens to have middle name same as last name of mine.  No changes between any of the searches, and person zoomed every time....  If this doesn't result in a licence 

probably would have been happier when i believed this would affect my ranking.  

• 1 month later...
On 03/06/2021 at 22:33, Jansos said:

Anyone else had a sudden drop in CTR today? My CTR normally averages around .50 but for a few days it hit the dizzy heights of .60. Sadly, today, it plummeted to .20 for no obvious reason, zooms and everything thing else is much the same as before. I have never gone from .60 to .20 in the space of a day before. Seems strange, algorithm cock-up or just cursed?

My CTR has gone to zero today. It did have a positive reading earlier this month.

I thought that it was the Europeans who shut down in August but it appears to have spread to the UK. Is anybody working at Alamy today?

If so, where is the response to this problem.

The extra 20% from contributors should help to pay for more staffing shouldn't it?

• Love 1