Needing help in the UK, New Zealand, Australia and Germany (Europe)

Bart Elder

Howdy,

I was wondering if any of you folks in the UK, New Zealand, Australia and Germany (Europe) could do me a favor. I live in the U.S.

I am in need of a photo of a product box, the product is Burris Montana Binoculars, The front of the box should have a great photo of several deer, one male (buck) looking at the camera. This is my photo and I would like to get something to show for it.

If someone is able to procure an empty box and send it to me that would be even better, I would pay postage and maybe a little extra for the effort.

Here are some places that sell it.

GMK LTD
Bear House, Concorde Way
PO15 5RL 
Fareham
Telephone: 0044 (0)1489 587500
Telefax: 0044 (0)1489 579937
email: sales@gmk.co.uk
www.gmk.co.uk

Intro 2020 Ltd.,
Priors Way,
Maidenhead,
Berkshire,
SL6 2HP.

sales@intro2020.co.uk
www.intro2020.co.uk

Beretta New Zealand
146 Rockfield Road
P.O.Box
12009 PENROSE, AUCKLAND
Tel. 0064 957 13370
Fax 0064 957 12271
email: berettanewzealand.co.nz

Manfred Alberts GmbH
Bielsteiner Strasse 66 - 51674 - Wiehl - Germany - Europe
Phone: 00 49 2262 7221-0 -
Fax: 0049 2262 7221-40
email: Beretta@Manfred-Alberts.de
www.manfred-alberts.de

Of course the easy way to get the box would be to buy the product but at over $300 U.S. that is a bit spendy for me.

Thanks

Bart Elder

BartElder@NetZero.Com

Sorry, I think I'm missing something here? It's probably just as difficult for any of us to get an empty box as you though, no?  I see that it's an American company, do they not have outlets in the US?  Did you license the image via a third party (Alamy or other)?  If not, could you not just approach the company directly?  Otherwise, perhaps one of the distributors might be able to help you directly?

Not trying to be awkward, just trying to find an (easier?!) solution. :)

Sorry, I think I'm missing something here? It's probably just as difficult for any of us to get an empty box as you though, no?  I see that it's an American company, do they not have outlets in the US?  Did you license the image via a third party (Alamy or other)?  If not, could you not just approach the company directly?  Otherwise, perhaps one of the distributors might be able to help you directly?

Yes, you are missing something  :-) , no offense. But I am being vague on purpose. There are some licensing issues with this photo usage. That is why I am trying to get a box or photo of box.

It was not licensed or procured through Alamy. I am still "working" with the company figuring out how and when they came by the image.

Yes, you are missing something  :-) , no offense. But I am being vague on purpose. There are some licensing issues with this photo usage. That is why I am trying to get a box or photo of box.

It was not licensed or procured through Alamy. I am still "working" with the company figuring out how and when they came by the image.

Oops, sorry if I was being a bit dim.  I see that Mike's onto the case for you: I hope that you get it all sorted.

Hi Bart,

GMK are literally up the road from me. Let me give them a call and see if I can arrange to pop in and take a photo of (your photo on) the box.... they are a distributor not a walk-in store though so I can't promise anything.

Thanks, I thought the listings where for stores but they are for distributors of the product.    So I guess any store that sells binoculars should have them.   Thanks everyone for the effort.

But I am being vague on purpose. There are some licensing issues with this photo usage. That is why I am trying to get a box or photo of box.

Ah, softly, softly catchee monkey.

Ah, softly, softly catchee monkey.

But I am being vague on purpose. There are some licensing issues with this photo usage. That is why I am trying to get a box or photo of box.

Well, as softly softly as posting in a public forum allows . . .

dd

Archived