Live news London evening standard

Just seen an “interesting” collection of 71 images of snow on dustbins and branches etc on Alamy Live News from the London Evening Standard. 

Didn’t know the evening standard contributed to Alamy! I know other agencies do but wasn’t expecting the evening standard..,and such a large collection. Is this common for newspapers to upload their images onto alamy?

e.g

2ea9pcp.jpg

2 hours ago, BradleyPhoto said:

Just seen an “interesting” collection of 71 images of snow on dustbins and branches etc on Alamy Live News from the London Evening Standard. 

Didn’t know the evening standard contributed to Alamy! I know other agencies do but wasn’t expecting the evening standard..,and such a large collection. Is this common for newspapers to upload their images onto alamy?

e.g

Could it be just someone's *interesting* pseudo to get access to Live News?

When I click on London Evening Standard nothing appears not even the other images on the Live News. Is that normal? Are these indeed the only ones?

I cannot find them on Live News btw, only when searching for London Evening Standard.

If you want to get annoyed some more by images on Live News, try searching for grumpy trees on Live News.

But what do I know? In a couple of hours it's probably on every front page, CA and all.

wim

• Love 3

22 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

When I click on London Evening Standard nothing appears not even the other images on the Live News. Is that normal? Are these indeed the only ones?

I cannot find them on Live News btw, only when searching for London Evening Standard.

If you want to get annoyed some more by images on Live News, try searching for grumpy trees on Live News.

But what do I know? In a couple of hours it's probably on every front page, CA and all.

wim

I saw the grumpy trees.., they made me laugh as I’ve had a rather grumpy start  to the week!!

could be right in terms of a pseudo rather than The evening standard!

• Love 1

37 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

wim

i am impressed by the events in Asuncion, Paraguay, where a photographer saw the live news of a Google and Facebook logo over an EU flag . 

Edited by meanderingemu

5 hours ago, Colblimp said:

Seeing as grumpy trees is clearly earth shattering news, I've breaking news - 'Photographer finishes first cup of coffee of the day' 😮

i'll add some informative one to mine as "Photographer in Canadian Capital, which recorded 51 Covid cases yesterday, finishes first cup of coffee of the day outdoors in shorts as the temperature warms up to -14C, with a logo of Tim Horton's over the Zimbabwe flag composite"

23 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

i'll add some informative one to mine as "Photographer in Canadian Capital, which recorded 51 Covid cases yesterday, finishes first cup of coffee of the day outdoors in shorts as the temperature warms up to -14C, with a logo of Tim Horton's over the Zimbabwe flag composite"

loving the added details there!!

6 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

You should be a hack.  Or an estate agent...