Delay of upto how many days are possible to receive payments into paypal?

Hello everyone,

I received alamy's email saying they have paid my due amount through paypal on 1st nov 2013, but i have yet not received any money to my paypal. I contacted MS earlier and they said that it can take upto 9 days. While i am waiting for the response of my 2nd mail to MS, i am bit anxious now, so asking you all if any one faced similar delay ? Did anyone receive money to paypal even later after 10-12 days ?

I am bit worried as now we can not see our paypal address in my alamy to assure if there was any mistake while typing email address...

Day number 10 and still waiting for PP to come through, but it is a holiday today. I just switched from direct transfer to PP in order to avoid my Canadian bank's $15 charge (too hefty given the new $75 threshold). Transfered funds used to arrive in my USD bank account within 48 hours most of the time. PP is going to take awhile to get used to. Oh well, at least I'm still getting regular payments.

PayPal payment landed in my bank account today. Total process (Alamy --> PP --> bank account) took almost 14 days.

Aah, the wonders of modern banking and the technology available.  Every day in someone else's bank a/c is another dollar for them and one less for you.

Archived