CTR hanging in around 1. Zooms 16 at the moment, almost half from a site in New Hampshire for which I seem to have the only images. Odd! And a zoom for Stonehenge! There was a time before Alamy when I sold lots and lots of Stonehenge. Don't think I've sold one in 20 years. Is this the moment? 

and for some reason 5 zooms this week, bring my CTR back up to 0.87....the variability of smaller portfolio with lots of marginal subjects,, 

and all of these on search where i am the only zoom.... but of course this has rarely been an indicator of anything....  

oh well , Merry Christmas.  pouring rain in Ottawa...  

1 hour ago, meanderingemu said:

and for some reason 5 zooms this week, bring my CTR back up to 0.87....the variability of smaller portfolio with lots of marginal subjects,, 

and all of these on search where i am the only zoom.... but of course this has rarely been an indicator of anything....  

Sunny-ish in Vancouver.  Joyeux Noël, monsieur.

joyeux Noël
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

My zooms have been pretty constant throughout the year. Until this week I thought I was only going to have 1 zoom in December, but had 3 more. Although there's still a few days to go to the end of the month going by previous years I will be surprised if I get more. December's have previously been poor months.

A Happy Christmas to all. No Christmas snow down south, but a nice frost.

• Thanks 1