Hi all,

I'm a newbie to ALAMY so please forgive me if this question has been answered before, or is somewhere on the website. I've looked, but can't find the answer, so if it's there please point me in the right direction.

I have a set of images (commemerative porcelain for the last 100 years in fact) which I plan to submit. How do I group them together so that a client gets a "more like these" message if they hit on one of my images?

Sorry if it's a dumb question & thanks for your support.

Russell

You don't have to do anything.

If your images pass QC and appear on the search, they are grouped together automatically.

For example, if you search 'London', you will see 'more (xx)' next to the image reference number underneath the thumbnail.  This is the total number of images which contains the keyword 'London' by that particular photographer.

Hope it is explained clearly.

Good luck

That works if you don't have any other images that have that keyword but you can also add the information in the description. I have a series with a polar bear hunting and catching a seal and I got some wonderful advice from people on the forum about how to let the customer know what I have. Look at D712XM. I put in a special essential keyword that allows someone to check the entire sequence. I also mentioned in the caption that it is a sequence of images. If you don't have other images that might come up with the same keyword you don't have to do that. For my images if someone just clicks on "more" they could get all my other polar bear shots.

Paulette

I can't really take credit for the idea. I asked about it on the Forum and got wonderful help. I don't trust my memory about who it was that had the idea of making a unique keyword. A few people suggested putting "series" or "sequence" in the caption.

Paulette

I can't really take credit for the idea. I asked about it on the Forum and got wonderful help. I don't trust my memory about who it was that had the idea of making a unique keyword. A few people suggested putting "series" or "sequence" in the caption.

Paulette

I think that may have been me but it was on the old forum so I can't check now.

I have a set showing a canal narrowboat going through a lock and I've put 'locksequence' in the Essential keywords with a note in the description to click on it to display them all.

http://www.alamy.com/search/imageresults.aspx?go=1&a=-1&archive=1&size=0xFF&qt=locksequence&submitsearch=&ct=

Archived