Photoshelter Users Group

geogphotos

PS now requires "two factor authentication" in order to access your website. Much to my surprise I was able to download the Authy app and set things up quite easily. However, it seems that any subscribers who don't own a smart phone are out of luck -- i.e. they're locked out of their site.

44 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

PS now requires "two factor authentication" in order to access your website.

I'm still OK with just a password at the moment, only a matter of time I suppose. For the best I guess but it's still a pain, I had to use Authy to get on to my local surgery's portal.

1 hour ago, Harry Harrison said:

I'm still OK with just a password at the moment, only a matter of time I suppose. For the best I guess but it's still a pain, I had to use Authy to get on to my local surgery's portal.

That's curious. I had to start using 2-factor authentication yesterday in order to get into my PS website. Now I have to supply a new code (courtesy of the Authy app) every time I want to log in.

On 06/08/2024 at 00:15, Harry Harrison said:

https://go.photoshelter.com/brands/blog/new-photoshelter-library-ui-with-advanced-ai-supercharges-marketing-and-creative-teams/

Yes, nothing there for me, just as I thought, they've been going in a different direction.

Thanks for the link. What language are they speaking? 🙃

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/09/2024 at 19:20, phomme said:

I've been with PhotoShelter for years, what seems to be the problem.

https://www.phomme.ca

No problem really, just no customers any longer. At one time, my PS website actually used to make a profit. 🙁

As a former Montrealer, I enjoyed seeing your images. BTW, what template are you using, if you don't mind my asking?

1 hour ago, phomme said:

I believe it is the Caboose template.  Glad you like my images, I do shoot a lot of outdoor event in Montreal.

Thanks. I'll check it out. I like the simplicity.

I have a few Montreal images that continue to do well, but I don't get back there as often I'd like. Haven't been there since 2019.

• Love 1