Current Cleared Balance: $3We'll pay you once your balance is over $50 is still at $3 what is problem and iwant send pix alamy live but upload is not properly working give the answer as soon as possible

suhail sofi

Question

5 answers to this question

Your current cleared balance will only go up once Alamy have been paid - therefore if it is still at $3, Alamy haven't been paid!

Haven't tried uploading today so don't know if the web uploader is down, otherwise try FTP.

John.

45 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

OP mentions "live news"

OP if this is what you mean,  you need to be approved to be uploading to Live News

Most of his images appear to be news-oriented, so he might already be approved for Live News. Tough to say what the $3 cleared balance is all about. The OP appears to have been with Alamy for a number of years, so one would think that he has the payment process figured out by now.

P.S. Also, his images appear to have no tags (unless I'm missing something). How does that work? Do Live News images not require keywords?

Edited by John Mitchell

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

Most of his images appear to be news-oriented, so he might already be approved for Live News. Tough to say what the $3 cleared balance is all about. The OP appears to have been with Alamy for a number of years, so one would think that he has the payment process figured out by now.

P.S. Also, his images appear to have no tags (unless I'm missing something). How does that work? Do Live News images not require keywords?

most of them are Pre restrictions, so hard to tell

i was told that Live news image do go for sale in the stock side even with no KW,  You do limit yourself in search i guess, but with 600 characters in description probably not an issue. 

Edited by meanderingemu