Alamy image manager

Terry Oneill

Question

New member since April. Please help!!! I have passed QC and uploaded a number of images since(30) but I am unable to access them to title or to put key words onto them. When I open the image manager page it looks nothing like the like the page on the instruction manual or on the utube video page

The 3 sections are there but the centre section(image selection) does not show any images and is only about a sixth of the size it should be. Not only that but it does not allow me to make any selections at all, no matter what heading I choose. I have tried on a number of occasions over a few weeks and the result is always the same. I would appreciate any help or advice before I throw everything in the bin including the computer.

I have sent a help note email to Alamy but the return message says I am unlikely to receive a reply due to staff shortages because of the covid19 situation. You are my LAST HOPE.

Regards Terry O

9 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Terry Oneill said:

New member since April. Please help!!! I have passed QC and uploaded a number of images since(30) but I am unable to access them to title or to put key words onto them. When I open the image manager page it looks nothing like the like the page on the instruction manual or on the utube video page

The 3 sections are there but the centre section(image selection) does not show any images and is only about a sixth of the size it should be. Not only that but it does not allow me to make any selections at all, no matter what heading I choose. I have tried on a number of occasions over a few weeks and the result is always the same. I would appreciate any help or advice before I throw everything in the bin including the computer.

I have sent a help note email to Alamy but the return message says I am unlikely to receive a reply due to staff shortages because of the covid19 situation. You are my LAST HOPE.

Regards Terry O

Can you give some details about the Operating System, Browser (Chrome/Edge/Safari/Firefox etc.) and Device (PC/Mac/iPad etc.) you are using?

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman

Hi Mark, sorry for the delay in answering. 

The operating system is windows 10 and the browser is Google Chrome.

I am using a Lenovo all in one desktop but I have the same problem on my Laptop which is an elderly HP.

regards

Terry 

2 hours ago, Terry Oneill said:

Hi Mark, sorry for the delay in answering. 

The operating system is windows 10 and the browser is Google Chrome.

I am using a Lenovo all in one desktop but I have the same problem on my Laptop which is an elderly HP.

regards

Terry 

That's strange. There shouldn't be any problem with Chrome or Windows 10. Any chance of posting a screenshot?

Mark

HI Mark, I have done a screen shot and moved it to my desktop. I have tried to copy and paste it onto this page but no success. The only thing I can think of is sending the screen shot to you if send me your email address I can send it direct to you. I fully understand if you don't wish to do this or even if it is against Alamy rules.

Regards 

Terry

8 minutes ago, Terry Oneill said:

HI Mark, I have done a screen shot and moved it to my desktop. I have tried to copy and paste it onto this page but no success. The only thing I can think of is sending the screen shot to you if send me your email address I can send it direct to you. I fully understand if you don't wish to do this or even if it is against Alamy rules.

Regards 

Terry

Terry,

Send it to me if you like and I will post it.

Contact details at www.geographyphotos.com