Email says you passed QC but photos are still in QC!

LorenzoPUD

Question

Hello Volk!

It happend to me the following so I would like to know if you can help and say what the best is to do.

I received, as usual, an email from Alamy saying that the last phots that I had uploaded passed the Quality control. So I went on my page of Alamy to insert all the usual information (tags, place...) to these photos. But I could not do it as these photos appeared to be still on quality control!

It is the first time that this has appened to me.

I tried to write an email to contributors@alamy.com, but I got back only an automatic reply saying that due to Covid-19 they could not reply.

What can I do?

Regards,

Lorenzo

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, LorenzoPUD said:

Hello Volk!

It happend to me the following so I would like to know if you can help and say what the best is to do.

I received, as usual, an email from Alamy saying that the last phots that I had uploaded passed the Quality control. So I went on my page of Alamy to insert all the usual information (tags, place...) to these photos. But I could not do it as these photos appeared to be still on quality control!

It is the first time that this has appened to me.

I tried to write an email to contributors@alamy.com, but I got back only an automatic reply saying that due to Covid-19 they could not reply.

What can I do?

Regards,

Lorenzo

Be patient and wait, things are a little slower at the moment. They will clear eventually.

10 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

.......especially as QC emails no longer contain the submission number. IME it's been years since they were timely.

Yes, it is true. It will be clear with some submission number in the email

3 hours ago, John Morrison said:

Could the email refer to a previous upload? There can sometimes be a delay...

I don't think so, but as somebody else said there is not submission number on the email they sent so it is a possibility. Thank you