54 minutes ago, IanDavidson said:

I checked my Alamy measures today and had only twelve views on one search yesterday instead of the normal 200+   Is this just me, a sign of the times or a problem with measures?

Good views for a Sunday!

i always check the search with only 100 views, and no zoom  as indication of failure (ie person saw results, and was overwhelmed by non relevance and either gave up or searched with more specific)

really curious what the search for "CoViD19" this week-end was expecting.  (also surprised that i had an image on page one)

7 minutes ago, IanDavidson said:

OK, hand up, I forgot it was Monday today.....   still even for a Sunday that is a record low on measures for me.

days have been so confusing recently.  Last week was having argument with my sister how many days of required isolation I had gone through for over 5 minutes, until she realised i thought it was Wednesday, and she said No it's Thursday....  i didn't even believe her at first, and i had to go check my phone, to confirm...  

37 minutes ago, IanDavidson said:

OK, hand up, I forgot it was Monday today.....   still even for a Sunday that is a record low on measures for me.

😂

I figured that might be the case! I beat you on 15 views for seven searches!  Mind you, with no zooms, that's given me good reason to go and revisit some long-neglected tags.