Jump to content
  • 0

No details regarding sale


Adriana
 Share

Question

Hello, I am new in the forum though not very new to Alamy.

Last December I had a sale but, unlike my other sales, I have no details regarding the use for the image, country, etc.

All it says is:

"40 MB
3623 x 3825 pixels.

2 MB compressed"

 

Is this common? What does it mean? Has the client asked to keep the information private?

 

Thanks for your help, Adriana.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
4 hours ago, gvallee said:

Only RM licenses are detailed. Yours must have been RF?

 

this one in particular is RF, however, I have sold seven images and all have had at least a tiny bit of information (even the RF ones), that is why I thought it was strange :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
12 minutes ago, Adriana said:

 

this one in particular is RF, however, I have sold seven images and all have had at least a tiny bit of information (even the RF ones), that is why I thought it was strange :)

 

yes...  this is my last RF sale

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Personal use, Impressions, cartes et cadeaux ou référence aux artistes. Usage non commercial uniquement. Non destinée à la revente.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
69 MB
6000 x 4000 pixels
4 MB compressed
Start: 10 February 2020
End: 10 February 2025

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

 

yes...  this is my last RF sale

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Personal use, Impressions, cartes et cadeaux ou référence aux artistes. Usage non commercial uniquement. Non destinée à la revente.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
69 MB
6000 x 4000 pixels
4 MB compressed
Start: 10 February 2020
End: 10 February 2025

 

That is what I usually get, no matter if the image is RF or RM. I was really curious about the use of the photo as they paid a nice amount for the license but no info was disclosed.

Edited by Adriana
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
18 hours ago, David Pimborough said:

 

Thats the way it is with RF image sales a lot of the time it just states the size of image and no other details.

 

I get lots of those and to be honest its just the same with RF sales on microstock agencies who give out even less information.

 

Ok Thank you, I will keep this in mind then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 18/02/2020 at 08:01, Adriana said:

 

this one in particular is RF, however, I have sold seven images and all have had at least a tiny bit of information (even the RF ones), that is why I thought it was strange :)

If you’ve sold seven images considering the size of your port, you are doing great, Adriana! It took me 500 images before I sold ONE! 
Good for you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
22 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

If you’ve sold seven images considering the size of your port, you are doing great, Adriana! It took me 500 images before I sold ONE! 
Good for you.

 

Thanks Betty, I think my photos of the Mayan civilization have helped greatly. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 18/02/2020 at 14:15, meanderingemu said:

 

yes...  this is my last RF sale

 

Country: Worldwide
Usage: Personal use, Impressions, cartes et cadeaux ou référence aux artistes. Usage non commercial uniquement. Non destinée à la revente.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
69 MB
6000 x 4000 pixels
4 MB compressed
Start: 10 February 2020
End: 10 February 2025

 

On 18/02/2020 at 19:32, Adriana said:

 

That is what I usually get, no matter if the image is RF or RM. I was really curious about the use of the photo as they paid a nice amount for the license but no info was disclosed.

 

You won't get any more details on a "Personal Use" or "Presentation Use" sale.

 

Mark

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.