Anyone interested in an April NYC meetup for coffee?

I’ll be in New York City, specifically Lower Manhattan, most of April and am wondering if a group of Alamy folks would be interested in getting together for coffee and a chat. The last week of April would work best for me, but I do have some flexibility earlier in the month, too. Location, time, and date would depend on who is interested. 

Okay. Glad there’s some interest. I’ll ask again in early April, but keep in mind the last week of that month for a meet-up and let me know if any particular day does not work for you. I’m thinking sometime mid-week. 

It seems we now have a new topic for discussion. 🙃

• Love 1

Cecile,  I'd be up for it. It's an hour's commuter train ride in for me, then a quick hop on the subway. End of April is generally better for me than earlier, but my schedule is fairly flexible as long as I have a couple of weeks' notice. However, I believe my daughter will be in on April 20-21, en route to a conference in Germany, so those days would be out. It's always fun to meet up with folks from here in person. Hope the weather is good for your trip. Today felt like normal April weather here, it's been so warm. 

5 hours ago, Marianne said:

Cecile,  I'd be up for it. It's an hour's commuter train ride in for me, then a quick hop on the subway. End of April is generally better for me than earlier, but my schedule is fairly flexible as long as I have a couple of weeks' notice. However, I believe my daughter will be in on April 20-21, en route to a conference in Germany, so those days would be out. It's always fun to meet up with folks from here in person. Hope the weather is good for your trip. Today felt like normal April weather here, it's been so warm. 

Super, Marianne! I was thinking April 28 or 29, so hopefully one of those days will work for anyone interested.

Cecile

22 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

The only time I was in NYC the taxi ride aged me 20 years. Scariest thing eveeer.

My scariest taxi ride was in Florida when an elderly friend of my Mom's, who was making airport runs to supplement his pension, picked up my husband, daughter and me. Next time I rented a car. (I should have told him about stock photography, safer for retired folks. Lovely man but he should not have been driving. So glad by the time I'm 80 we'll have self-driving cars and I won't need someone to take away my keys)

2 hours ago, Marianne said:

My scariest taxi ride was in Florida when an elderly friend of my Mom's, who was making airport runs to supplement his pension, picked up my husband, daughter and me. Next time I rented a car. (I should have told him about stock photography, safer for retired folks. Lovely man but he should not have been driving. So glad by the time I'm 80 we'll have self-driving cars and I won't need someone to take away my keys)

😄