TinyNinjaCat

tinyninjacat

Question

5 answers to this question

I think it took me three tries to make it through the initial test.  Each time, it took a while for me to understand what the suggestions were and to learn how not to make those mistakes.  Eventually I understood.  But I'm quite new at photography so I have a lot to learn.

Keep trying, you'll get there.

On 21/09/2019 at 17:54, tinyninjacat said:

Hey everyone:)  Maybe I missed something... How many times does a person have to "submit 3 photos.."?  My photos passed QC on August 22nd, & I just had to do it again.. Sssso…?

If your initial submission of pix passed QC... then you can just keep uploading. But (some of) the pix from every subsequent submission will be scrutinised, and if they fail - for softness, lack of critical focus, poor exposures, CA, dust spots, etc - then the whole submission will be rejected.

To get a better answer, you may need to to explain a little more about your QC issues...

You asked essentially the same question in a post last month. Until we get to the bottom of why your first three pictures, which you say passed QC, aren't showing up in your portfolio, then we're unlikely to get a sensible answer to the question you posted here. 

So, do you have an email from Alamy saying your first three image have passed QC? Can you  see them in Alamy Image Manager? Have you captioned and keyworded them in line with the replies given in the earlier thread? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

This was the question. Date of OP is Sept. 21. This has been resurrected.

Thanks for pointing out that small point. One presumes that since the OP has made no further responses and still doesn't have any images in their portfolio, he/she has abandoned the project.