Can't search for images from portfolio

Bryan

Just taken a look at my contributor portfolio page and tried to search for specific photos or groups of photos under "All Images".  All I get to see is "No Images Found"

They are all there, I can flick through the pages of the collection, but the search function appears not to be working - unless I am missing something?

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/07/2019 at 21:11, Bryan said:

Just taken a look at my contributor portfolio page and tried to search for specific photos or groups of photos under "All Images".  All I get to see is "No Images Found"

They are all there, I can flick through the pages of the collection, but the search function appears not to be working - unless I am missing something?

I no this is an old post, but it doesn't always work in mine either, such as today when I have been trying to edit keywords. Must be more of an issue when you have many more thousands of images in the portfolio. 

• 5 months later...

I experienced this today on a friends computer. Page blank!!! So I searched a term for an easy to find image of mine, clicked my name on the image and there they all where. Now if I can just work out how to 'successfully' upload a profile image (it rejects the google image link) and sort out that portfolio page too - I saw one today with multiple subject tabs - that looks interesting! More research required!