Uploading of pictures super fast

In the past uploading of images was crawling like a tortoise and many times the system got hang and i have to start all over again. But just tonight, 2nd June, uploading is the lighting fast, i quickly uploaded like about 20 images and less than 5 mins it was done. Anyone with me?

1 hour ago, rickygui said:

In the past uploading of images was crawling like a tortoise and many times the system got hang and i have to start all over again. But just tonight, 2nd June, uploading is the lighting fast, i quickly uploaded like about 20 images and less than 5 mins it was done. Anyone with me?

I find that if I  upload on Saturday midday, (mountain time), it is always very fast for me.

Other times, not so much

Uploaded 23 at 12:15 today (British Summer Time) and they went through pretty quickly.  As Rico has said it seems to depend on time and day - the pipeline seems to narrow at certain times and the images have to queue.  I was surprised last Thursday.  Uploaded 10 early afternoon, they went through very quickly and almost instantly went from processing to in QC status.  Maybe Alamy have invested in faster servers after the commission cut for non exclusive.

I’m in the UK. I gave up trying to load during working hours, it’s just too slow. After 10pm at night though its a different story so that’s now when I upload.

Here in Singapore, i used to upload at night and it was super slow, that's why i was surprised last night was so blazing fast, i thought could it be the upgrade of server, if it is then is great. 

I got fed up of the slowness and sometimes impossibility of uploading through the normal route and now use Filezilla to upload via FTP. 

Works perfectly

Kumar