Autumn leaves are selling?

John Mitchell

Alamy news were asking for autumn pics with people in them once. I set out, and tried to capture autumn coming quickly, with loads of red, orange and yellow leaves littering the streets, and park pathways. Causing a danger too. I was actually pretty proud of my little set. Sold nothing. I reckon I didn't get the jist of what was requested. 

Kids playing with huge piles of leaves, or a gorgeous woman lying down in a leafy garden wearing the seasonal fashion wears was probably more needed. My kids wouldn't play with leaves, and my GF would not lie down in the garden in case there was frogs *sigh* 

Kids playing with huge piles of leaves, or a gorgeous woman lying down in a leafy garden wearing the seasonal fashion wears was probably more needed. My kids wouldn't play with leaves, and my GF would not lie down in the garden in case there was frogs *sigh* 

Shame... you never know what might result :)

AXRKM9.jpg

Archived