Sorry to ask this as I am sure this has been gone over many times: When I send in photos I add a caption and key words. If I had left out the name of the person in the key words do I put the name in the key words too or leave that out as it is in the caption? Also is a name e.g. Theresa May a one word key word ? I find most of my pics are orange on the slider but I think have plenty of key words but apparently little discoverability i.e. not Green. How useful do you find Supertags? Should Theresa May be a Supertag? Joke there but a point too. 

Best,

Adrian. 

I have found that supertags help and anything both in caption and supertags comes up higher in searches. Put both names in the same tag. Forget discoverability.

Pauletter

But be careful about identifying people by name. Those in the public eye (e.g. Theresa May) are fair game but you should avoid naming people unnecessarily. There's newish guidelines on this following GDPR.

You are allowed to put ten keywords as supertags - use them all. As Paulette says, just pretend the discoverability bar is not there. Search on this forum a bit and youwill see plenty of people all thinking the same thing - that you have to cram with keywords to get the green bar. Just keyword with words that reflect directly what you see in the image. Some images will not have many keywords, others will have a lot and go green. Names are one keyword, so Theresa May is one keyword, as is Quebec City, United States, etc. 

Archived