Marking Supertags

At the Moment I can't tag the super tags. Wherever I put the "forefinger" of the tagging "Hand", everything is wobbling, but no tag is marked. Has anybody made the same experience? It seems that my own Hand starts wobbling too :-)).

Thanks for your help, Ise

What device are you using to access Image Manager? The"sensitive" pixels in AIM cover a very small area (it's long been a complaint) and if you're using a small screen that may well be your problem.

Thanks, Russell, for your advice. But I use a rather large screen  (S2231W) and therefore - I think - its a problem waiting for solution!

Have a nice sunday, Ise

• 2 months later...

Yes, very frustrating. I thought at one point, I had identified the sweet spot, but just spend a long time on a handful of images with the cursor flipping between the hand, the arrow and the four-sided arrow. Didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason. I am using a 32" monitor. 

On 06/04/2019 at 11:11, ise17 said:

At the Moment I can't tag the super tags. Wherever I put the "forefinger" of the tagging "Hand", everything is wobbling, but no tag is marked. Has anybody made the same experience? It seems that my own Hand starts wobbling too :-)).

Thanks for your help, Ise

YES!!

I find it's really critical to

a) click in exactly the right spot

b) for the mouse not to move when I click

If the mouse moves, even the smallest amount, AIM software assumes I want to drag the tag somewhere (as if to combine with another tag), so the tag starts to move and then drops back. Most infuriating. It's been like it ever since the new AIM was introduced. The best solution (I find) is to turn down your mouse sensitivity.

Mark

1 hour ago, M.Chapman said:

YES!!

I find it's really critical to

a) click in exactly the right spot

b) for the mouse not to move when I click

If the mouse moves, even the smallest amount, AIM software assumes I want to drag the tag somewhere (as if to combine with another tag), so the tag starts to move and then drops back. Most infuriating. It's been like it ever since the new AIM was introduced. The best solution (I find) is to turn down your mouse sensitivity.

Mark

Or the software actually combines with another tag