getting paid

DJ72

Question

Hello

Amazingly someone paid a few hundred for one of my photographs. I updated my payment details last month, but still not received the funds.

I have sent an email to Alamy but so far no response from them. 

Does anyone know of anything I can do about this thank you,

DJ

5 answers to this question

Take a look at your Account Balance on your dashboard. It will probably say that sale is "uncleared". The client has not paid Alamy yet. When it clears you will get your money. Unlike other agencies Alamy reports our sales as they happen.

Paulette

Thanks Paulette and John  

Here is My Account balance details. I am reading this as $93 "cleared" which should have appeared in my account. I have already contacted Alamy so should I just wait for some more time do you think? Thanks. 

Balance brought forward: $152.65
Total sales: $0.00
Commission / charges: $0.00
Total payments to you: $0.00
Balance carried forward: $152.65
Cleared balance: $93.15
Next payment date:

01-April-2019

27 minutes ago, DJ72 said:

Thanks Paulette and John  

Here is My Account balance details. I am reading this as $93 "cleared" which should have appeared in my account. I have already contacted Alamy so should I just wait for some more time do you think? Thanks. 

Balance brought forward: $152.65
Total sales: $0.00
Commission / charges: $0.00
Total payments to you: $0.00
Balance carried forward: $152.65
Cleared balance: $93.15
Next payment date:

01-April-2019

If the cleared balance was above $50 as at 28th February, that sum should be on its way to you now. If the balance only cleared in March, you will receive it in early April. The precise date will depend on your payment method. As the month end falls in the weekend, it may also cause a slight hiatus.

Archived