Hello,

I'm having trouble finding the place to upload model releases. In my dashboard under "Releases" on the top menu there are only previously uploaded releases showing in the window that pops up when I click it and no option to add a release. If I click on the image to edit it, the only option in the boxes to the right of the image is "assign existing release" but again, no option to add a new release... there doesn't seem to be any place to load new release.. anyone else having trouble?

David

Thanks..... Hmmm... yes it looks like they don't need model releases any more and will ask for one once they need it..... but they also rejected images for not having a model release.. hmmmmm... this company and web site make me go "hmmmmm" a lot!....

3 hours ago, David Eco said:

Thanks..... Hmmm... yes it looks like they don't need model releases any more and will ask for one once they need it..... but they also rejected images for not having a model release.. hmmmmm... this company and web site make me go "hmmmmm" a lot!....

Not sure what you mean. The only QC failure is for technical reasons.

2 minutes ago, Sally said:

Not sure what you mean. The only QC failure is for technical reasons.

+1,
You'll have received a message detailing why you failed QC, but that wasn't for lack of a model release.

17 hours ago, David Eco said:

+3

Hmmm.... You can't fail because of no model release. You used to upload it later if you wanted to. Hummm...

Archived