$100,000 Club - links broken?

I'm reading through all 4 of the $100,000 club blog posts and was hoping to look at some of the work of the photographers who are featured, however the links to their collections all appear to be broken. Is there another way I can search for a specific photographer's images on the Alamy website? I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks!

You could try doing a wide-ranging general search that you think might include some of that photographer's images, the country perhaps. Then enter the name of the photographer in the advanced search 'Contributor name' box. If this yields results then click on an image and click on the name of the photographer to see all his/her images.

31 minutes ago, RedSnapper said:

Tell me about your photographs of the newspapers, etc. Do they sell? I have seen them on stories about reporting, etc., but wasn't sure if they really sell. Also.. great work, of course.

3 minutes ago, lisah2006 said:

Tell me about your photographs of the newspapers, etc. Do they sell? I have seen them on stories about reporting, etc., but wasn't sure if they really sell.

You've just answered your own question.......

km

(and thanks!)

On 2/7/2019 at 20:36, RedSnapper said:

Thats one impressive collection!

But how come all of your photos are marked as "This image could have imperfections as it’s either historical or reportage." ?

As if everything has been first posted through the Live News, including a hand brush on a white back ground?

• 1 month later...
On 09/02/2019 at 10:12, 79Photography said:

Thats one impressive collection!

But how come all of your photos are marked as "This image could have imperfections as it’s either historical or reportage." ?

As if everything has been first posted through the Live News, including a hand brush on a white back ground?

The vast majority of Keith's work at Alamy is submitted as Live News.

On 09/02/2019 at 10:12, 79Photography said:

hand brush on a white back ground?

Where's that?

Archived