Setting attributes when peoples names but not the people are in a pic

My images finally showed up in Manage Images, so I have been busy keywording.

I came upon 2 of my images from the fair.  They are of the prize winning quilts.  The winners names and towns are very visible.

How do I attribute this?

There aren't actually any people, but names and towns are a bit exact.

I know it has to be RM because of the Fair's name and logo on the ribbons, but I am more worried about having actual names and where they live in the picture. Should I scratch these shots? Or just blur out the winners and resubmit.

Jill

You can add them as keywords. Let's say someone is looking for "NAME" and add quilt too, they will find your image of this person's winning quilt. You can put the name in the comprehensive or main keywords section. This images will be RM & editorial as you do not have releases for the names, or the prize winning quilts.

Jill wrote <I came upon 2 of my images from the fair.  They are of the prize winning quilts.  The winners names and towns are very visible.

How do I attribute this?

There aren't actually any people, but names and towns are a bit exact.

I know it has to be RM because of the Fair's name and logo on the ribbons, but I am more worried about having actual names and where they live in the picture. Should I scratch these shots? Or just blur out the winners and resubmit.

I can see your dilemma. Each photographer will have a different opinion. Just think if it was your name and location and a photographer put the shots on Alamy would you be happy? If yes then put them on - if no then maybe don't.

Technically I suppose putting them RM and noting no PR. However I would not submit them - as you say they have exact names and towns and that would not sit easy with me. It also probably makes them not so salable either. 

Using blur is an option but will the images look good after that treatment?

Archived