Image upload numbers are not consistent

Can anyone answer this for me.

Depending on what Alamy page I'm on, my image upload number is different.

My dashboard shows 128 images on sale.

My image manager page shows 133 images on sale.

My portfolio page shows 123 images on sale.

The last batch of seven images to go on sale are not showing up on my portfolio page. If they did, that would show only 130 images on sale.

Why are there so many inconsistencies with the number of images I have for sale?

Why are the last batch of images to go on sale not showing up on my portfolio page?

Any ideas?  

I too have noticed the big discrepancy between what my image manager shows on sale and what the portfolio say is on sale - and my latest uploads are showing in the portfolio.

I have just this second worked it out - my portfolio showed some 30 odd fewer photos than my manager.  Even taking out the ones not on sale in the manager did not balance it.  Then I had a lightbulb - if you go to the left of your manager you have quality control - your image manager counts the images that did not pass or rather were in a batch that did not pass (it means some images appear twice if resubmitted).  If you add the batches that did not pass, with the not on sales, with the portfolio, you will get the number of images in your image manager.

56 minutes ago, Starsphinx said:

I too have noticed the big discrepancy between what my image manager shows on sale and what the portfolio say is on sale - and my latest uploads are showing in the portfolio.

I have just this second worked it out - my portfolio showed some 30 odd fewer photos than my manager.  Even taking out the ones not on sale in the manager did not balance it.  Then I had a lightbulb - if you go to the left of your manager you have quality control - your image manager counts the images that did not pass or rather were in a batch that did not pass (it means some images appear twice if resubmitted).  If you add the batches that did not pass, with the not on sales, with the portfolio, you will get the number of images in your image manager.

+1

I had that lightbulb moment myself when I saw the discrepancies in the totals on pages.

Allan

10 hours ago, Starsphinx said:

But all of my batches have passed and all are on sale.

10 hours ago, Niels Quist said:

Much of it is probably due to server updates - and nowadays several servers at different times and intervals.

You might be right. The missing images have shown up in my portfolio this morning. The numbers still don't jive but they're better.

Archived