Hi from Canada...

rr151

Welcome and good luck from Vancouver.

Keep in mind that Alamy is primarily an editorial agency and very different from microstock. Consequently, you need to add more descriptive information, including locations to your captions and keywords. For example, your prairie images should include tags such as "canadian grasslands, canadian prairies, great plains, ecosystem, temperate grasslands, grassland, prairie, biome, vegetation, north america, etc." Try to think how the images might be used in a geography textbook. Wikipedia articles can help with captions and keywords.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 14:28, John Mitchell said:

Welcome and good luck from Vancouver.

Keep in mind that Alamy is primarily an editorial agency and very different from microstock. Consequently, you need to add more descriptive information, including locations to your captions and keywords. For example, your prairie images should include tags such as "canadian grasslands, canadian prairies, great plains, ecosystem, temperate grasslands, grassland, prairie, biome, vegetation, north america, etc." Try to think how the images might be used in a geography textbook. Wikipedia articles can help with captions and keywords.

Hey John,

That is what I have been saying for years.  Thanks

rr,

I spend more time researching the caption info and keywords then I do making and prepping

images.

Chuck

Archived