Do you produce vectors?

"What's our vector victor?"

We're introducing vectors to Alamy during the last quarter of this year and we're currently looking for high volume contributors.

At the moment, the submission process is via hard drive only and you must have at least 1000 vectors to submit. If this works for you then please get in touch by emailing jamesallsworth@alamy.com

If you've got less than 1000, you'll be able to upload via the website soon, but not just yet.

Cheers

James A

Hi James,

Trust that you've viewed the 'free' markets for Vectors - frightening quantity and quality - I just wonder whether this is another good idea that will distract from the core business with a quantity emphasis - I can certainly see where you are coming from and wish Alamy well......

PS wondered when the maths vanished from the meaning of the word - so that shows my age......

May I assume you're referring to vector images as opposed to bitmapped?

or have I missed the point?

We're looking for submissions of .eps vector files.

Sorry for not making that clear in my initial post.

James A

I agree with David. 

The micro stock market is flooded with vectors at low prices.

1+ 

You would need to be able to turn over a high volume to make it worth while. Would the payment system be the same or would you implement a "pay on download" system? Low price mixed with poor reporting of usage would be a concern as well!!

• 3 months later...

Good day, I want to confirm this straight approaches. Do you currently Alamy does not accept EPS vector files? Do you only accept the JPG files vector illustrations introduce us as collaborators? These are my doubts, since I recently accepted four images of this evidence, many thanks in advance for your response.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi.

We are now at the end of March 2014. Is it now possible to upload vectors through Alamy's website? I have researched the upload page but have found no way to do this.

Thank you.

• 11 months later...

We're introducing vectors to Alamy during the last quarter of this year and we're currently looking for high volume contributors.

If you've got less than 1000, you'll be able to upload via the website soon, but not just yet.

Hi, so do we still need to submit up too 1000 or can we now submit less than that?

Hi, so do we still need to submit up too 1000 or can we now submit less than that?

No, there is no minimum now via FTP.

Cheers

Alamy

Archived