A Zoom!

Brizbee

A zoom! I've just had a zoom! Wow!

Ok, it's not a sale, but I've only been a member for 3 months and I wasn't expecting anything like that for a while yet. But for someone to think that one of my pictures might have been what they were looking for and had to have a closer look, that is just brilliant!

I was going to add an emoticon at the end here but I couldn't find one with a big enough smile on its little face to match my own. I just hope that everyone else who experienced this for the first time enjoyed it the same as me.

Right, I really must try and stop smiling now, my face is starting to hurt!!

On 28 August 2018 at 19:24, Brizbee said:

A zoom! I've just had a zoom! Wow!

Ok, it's not a sale, but I've only been a member for 3 months and I wasn't expecting anything like that for a while yet. But for someone to think that one of my pictures might have been what they were looking for and had to have a closer look, that is just brilliant!

I was going to add an emoticon at the end here but I couldn't find one with a big enough smile on its little face to match my own. I just hope that everyone else who experienced this for the first time enjoyed it the same as me.

Right, I really must try and stop smiling now, my face is starting to hurt!!

It's a good feeling isn't it, hope a sale or two isn't too far away.

Dave, Estelle, thanks for replying. No sign of that sale yet but apparently it could take months to come through. Ah well...

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to thanking you but I've been having a mare of a time at work with someone on holiday, someone off sick and muggins here agreeing to cover. This has been my first day off in twelve and thankfully the weather gods have been kind to me. Got out and got a few pictures. Feeling a lot better now. And breathe...

Archived