Make Sales in 'All of Alamy' Alamy measures a hyperlink to see images

Matt Ashmore

Apologies if this has been suggested before...

But in order to help give inspiration and see what actually sells, it would be great if the numbers which appear in the 'Sales' column of the 'All of Alamy' in Alamy Measures were hyperlinks which could be clicked to view the actual images which sold.

I'm with Mark and Arletta on this. You'd find that people would be reshooting the best selling images. That's not good for either the original photographer or for the variety or quality of the library as a whole.

If you want to see what's selling...it's all around you. Book Covers, Magazines, Newspapers are all a good place to start. 

The problem with people knowing what you're selling is that they then dilute the pool.

I think at least three Alamy members have recently moved to a small Welsh seaside town, one might call it a 'murmuration' LOL.

If you want to see what's selling...it's all around you. Book Covers, Magazines, Newspapers are all a good place to start. 

I believe this is a great hint and before I always admired pictures, also getting inspired by them.

After I read your post, I started looking at pictures differently and can see the very true point of this now. 

Archived