Exotic car IDs please

Some detective work for the car buffs out there. In the car park of my father-in-law's flat in Montreal there are some pretty fancy cars parked. There is one corner where the rich park their summer runarounds when they are in town. As you can see this is the dust of many seasons on these lovely vehicles, they haven't been summer runarounded for a while. The Lamborghini I think is a Countach, and the Porsche a 911, but the Bentley and the two Astons I don't know. Any ideas anyone. I have one idea - give that swish blue Aston to someone who would use it - it would look great with two child seats in the back.

Expensive luxury cars in an underground car park in Montreal Quebec. They are covered in dust as they have not been used in years. Stock PhotoExpensive luxury cars in an underground car park in Montreal Quebec. They are covered in dust as they have not been used in years. Stock PhotoExpensive luxury cars in an underground car park in Montreal Quebec. They are covered in dust as they have not been used in years. Stock PhotoExpensive luxury cars in an underground car park in Montreal Quebec. They are covered in dust as they have not been used in years. - Stock Image

The Aston-Martin is a V8 Vantage(Rob is right, about 1984) and the Porsche is definitely not a 928, almost certainly a 911 but I am not sure which version, a 993 perhaps. A 993 would fit with the sort of age of the other cars. The Bentley might be a Brooklands, I don't think it is the convertible Azure but the roofline looks short enough but appears to be metal

Lamborghini Countach with Bentley Turbo R. Aston Martin is a V8 Vantage. Don't know the Porsche.

nb. I think Martin might be correct about the Brooklands. I'm guessing the indicator strips below the healdlamps are for North American models.

Archived