Revise accepted images?

I've been searching, but can't find any info on whether or not it's possible to edit or revise an image that's passed QC.

If Yes, how?

If No, I understand - the revisions could negatively affect the image's QC. Which makes me think the only way is to delete the image, re-process it, and then re-submit it.

Am  close? Way off?

Thanks,

Rick

Leave it on sale. Process alternative and send to QC. When passed either leave both on sale so customer may select the version they like or ask Alamy to remove old image. If there has not been any views on the old image Alamy will remove it faster than you can.

Allan

Just now, Betty LaRue said:

No, you can’t. Delete, reprocess, upload again. 

Betty

Hello Betty.:)

Allan

5 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Hi there, Allan! From the mess of my torn up, dusty home in the middle of renovations!

Betty

Sit down, close your eyes and it will all go away.;)

Allan

4 minutes ago, Rick M said:

Thank you both! Betty, that's what I thought.

Rick

You are welcome Rick.

Allan

Smelling bacon frying in the oven right now. Better than doing it on the top of the stove. Soon to be bacon and tomato sandwiches.

Eyes closed against the dust motes. Can’t escape the coughing and wheezing, though.

Things coming along. Tile floors removed, Kitchen lights gone, hall bath gutted and new shower/bathtub installed, Sheetrock up and mudded. Next up, Sheetrock in the kitchen, then new quartz countertops.

And the gutting of the master bath hasn’t begun, yet.

Bogie and Echo enjoying living in their own room which opens onto our living area, do they can enter act with us.

This, too, (mess) will pass. 😳 if my lungs withstand. I have gotten a snap or two of the workmen. 

9 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Smelling bacon frying in the oven right now. Better than doing it on the top of the stove. Soon to be bacon and tomato sandwiches.

Eyes closed against the dust motes. Can’t escape the coughing and wheezing, though.

Things coming along. Tile floors removed, Kitchen lights gone, hall bath gutted and new shower/bathtub installed, Sheetrock up and mudded. Next up, Sheetrock in the kitchen, then new quartz countertops.

And the gutting of the master bath hasn’t begun, yet.

Bogie and Echo enjoying living in their own room which opens onto our living area, do they can enter act with us.

This, too, (mess) will pass. 😳 if my lungs withstand. I have gotten a snap or two of the workmen. 

Stop it you are making my mouth water.^_^

Sorry you are going through the mill but I am sure it will all be worth while. Sounds nice "quartz countertops" Wow!:blink:

Bogie and Echo have their own room! Flabbergasted.:rolleyes:

Keep uploading.:)

I am going to have a shower now then my tea afterwards. Speak later.

Allan

Archived