Accidentally uploaded the wrong image, currently in QC

As John says, you may get lucky - QC don't check every image once you've passed your initial test upload.  If it does get through QC just delete it straight away.

Incidentally, I've just had a look at the three have for sale - on your image of the round tower you have the caption 'Galty more mountain' and in the 'More Information' field you have the information about the lighthouse.  Remember you have to 'uncheck' an image once you have keyworded, otherwise it stays selected and the info gets overwritten when you keyword the next image.  A mistake I'm sure most of us have made - certainly I have..!

6 minutes ago, Vincent Lowe said:

As John says, you may get lucky - QC don't check every image once you've passed your initial test upload.  If it does get through QC just delete it straight away.

Incidentally, I've just had a look at the three have for sale - on your image of the round tower you have the caption 'Galty more mountain' and in the 'More Information' field you have the information about the lighthouse.  Remember you have to 'uncheck' an image once you have keyworded, otherwise it stays selected and the info gets overwritten when you keyword the next image.  A mistake I'm sure most of us have made - certainly I have..!

Thanks for pointing this out. 

You have to develop the habit of pressing "Clear Selection"  (top right of screen) between every image or group of images. Its one of the curses of the image manager. What persuaded the developers that this 'image stays selected' thing was a good idea I can't imagine. 

19 hours ago, Colin Woods said:

You have to develop the habit of pressing "Clear Selection"  (top right of screen) between every image or group of images. Its one of the curses of the image manager. What persuaded the developers that this 'image stays selected' thing was a good idea I can't imagine. 

Good point and will remember in future. More of a problem with my work flow and organisation as I am new to this. Well it went through so I deleted and resubmitted.

Archived