Alamy Masterclass 2018

RedSnapper

Thanks to everyone who took part in the annual Alamy stock photography workshop/masterclass in Cirencerster yesterday.... and especially to Jessica Mann from LiveNews and Corin Lawfull from Alamy Contributor relations for taking part in the hour-long Q&A at lunchtime!

Full report later..

Some photos from the day

KM

cirencester-england-uk-saturday-07-april

cirencester-england-uk-saturday-07-april

This is NOT an Alamy organised event..this is all down to me and Abbey Studios in Cirencester putting together a 'syllabus' and selling the idea...

I'm happy to take this product to anywhere that people want, but the organisation and marketing is not my responsibiltyy

km

3 hours ago, Craig Yates said:

Are there any more planned for this year?

Nothing planned in the UK until next year.....probably again in Cirencester, possibly making it a two day Masterclass (Friday/Saturday)

41 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

It looks like an eager group, but I don't see any fresh young faces.

Which, i would hazzard, is a reflection of the demographic of the bulk of Alamy contributors....

km

follow me on Twitter (@KeithMorrisAber) to be kept informed of any future events i'll be running

If this was an Alamy-run workshop, I'd teach you about what you SHOULD do do sell images there

As it's an independent workshop, I show what you COULD do to sell images there

they're not always the same thing

km

Archived