Strange Appearance

Hi all 

I have just started processing a few images and have come across a fault on one of them, nothing is showing in LR but when I export to file and finish in PSE this strange colored box appears.

any ideas as to what has caused this please.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x64uohfjtdsv6g0/Screenshot 2017-10-23 14.36.32 - Copy.png?dl=0

It may just be a transmission error when importing the file from your camera. You could go back step by step in order not to do to much extra work. But I would be curious and check the file in largest enlargement on the camera screen first.

It looks like the sort of file corruption I've seen very occasionally with TIFF files. Odd that it doesn't show up in LR but you have been a bit economical with information. Is the original a raw file? What file type are you exporting to - you have just uploaded a screenshot not the file itself?

Thank you both for your replies the files are dng exporting to jpg.

I have just been going back through the image as Niels suggested and LR has decided to come up with the message "it appears that the image is damaged" how I do not know.

Once again many thanks  

Archived