giraffe animal not dog not bison not illustration  [PH]

week after week crops up in my searches (and I'm sure in a lot of other peoples') - I'm trying to visualise the frustration of the searcher who continually finds pictures of dogs, bison and giraffes in various scenes of social interaction, or is there some trio of four legged cartoon characters out there that I'm not aware of?

3 hours ago, Atko said:

giraffe animal not dog not bison not illustration  [PH]

week after week crops up in my searches (and I'm sure in a lot of other peoples') - I'm trying to visualise the frustration of the searcher who continually finds pictures of dogs, bison and giraffes in various scenes of social interaction, or is there some trio of four legged cartoon characters out there that I'm not aware of?

I'm sure most of the images are of dogs with various toys that are giraffes and bison.  Although I know there are a lot of dog giraffe toys, have never seen a bison toy.

Jill

7 minutes ago, Jill Morgan said:

I'm sure most of the images are of dogs with various toys that are giraffes and bison.  Although I know there are a lot of dog giraffe toys, have never seen a bison toy.

Jill

I would like to see someone trying to dress a bison in a giraffe costume :D - might be worth a few pictures 

On a more serious note, "bison and giraffe" does not really bring up while "dog and giraffe" does.

Archived