Phishing Attempts

Just had two phishing attempts for my Alamy account. Be careful out there.

Dear XXX,

Here is the access code you need to login to account XXX:

XXXXXX

This email was generated because of a login attempt from a web or mobile device located at xxx The login attempt included your correct account name and password.

The access code is required to complete the login. No one can access your account without also accessing this email.

If you are not attempting to login then please change your password, and consider changing your email password as well to ensure your account security.

59 minutes ago, vpics said:

Dear XXX,

Here is the access code you need to login to account XXX:

XXXXXX

This email was generated because of a login attempt from a web or mobile device located at xxx The login attempt included your correct account name and password.

The access code is required to complete the login. No one can access your account without also accessing this email.

If you are not attempting to login then please change your password, and consider changing your email password as well to ensure your account security.

Thanks for the heads up! Have you let Alamy know? 

3 hours ago, vpics said:

Hi,

Just to be clear, this was not anything that came from Alamy. It may have been an attempt on an email address you use for your Alamy account but the sent address and everything else has no relation to us. Looking at the email you received, it also makes no mention of Alamy.

Cheers

Alamy

• Alamy locked this topic

Archived