Hi

I've been using an EM5 for several years and can confirm that all the Olympus cameras you mention can provide good enough files to pass Alamy QA.  

On my PC, the search bar is in the top right of the forum page - a small grey box in the black bar.

Chris

No issues, using mFT since more than 2 years (majority of my Alamy pics are shot with Olympus). Much easier to achieve good technical quality travel/landscape shots than with a Nikon D800 i owned previously. Larger depth of field, pretty good sensor stabilization, no dust issues. Using Pro lenses prints up to A2 (40 x 60 cm) look tack sharp.

Thank you all for your replies.

Andreas, you mention no dust issues. I don't really have dust issues with my D810, but if I did - I'd just clean the sensor. Do you mean that with MFT the sensor doesn't get dust at all? I'd have though that with no mirror, there is actually more chance of dust during a lens change?

Archived