Image tagging searching on and avoiding supertag overload

Hello.

Q1 How can I find all images I have given a certain tag to ?

I just used the word Ramp then found two images had maybe been selected, searching in the tab next to where it says 'filter', it finds zero results., yet I am looking at one image that has tag 'ramp'.

Does the tag not go searchable for buyers or even myself until next day ?

Q2. If I wish to add an existing tag to an image and that tag is a supertag for that existing image, when I select both images and click the tag it warns me I have 10/10 supertags already, I dont want it as a supertag, there is no option to just allocate it as a normal tag it seems ?

BoBman

58 minutes ago, BoBman said:

Hello.

Q1 How can I find all images I have given a certain tag to ?

I just used the word Ramp then found two images had maybe been selected, searching in the tab next to where it says 'filter', it finds zero results., yet I am looking at one image that has tag 'ramp'.

Does the tag not go searchable for buyers or even myself until next day ?

Q2. If I wish to add an existing tag to an image and that tag is a supertag for that existing image, when I select both images and click the tag it warns me I have 10/10 supertags already, I dont want it as a supertag, there is no option to just allocate it as a normal tag it seems ?

BoBman

Q1 Freshly entered tags aren't searchable till the next database update

Q2 There's no way I've found. As soon as I have a mixture of tags and supertags with multiple images selected it all gets way too confusing to work with (for my brain anyway).

About the only time selecting two images works is if they have the exact same keywords. Or if the one you copy from and the one you copy to are way under 50 tags.  What you can do is this. Image one has 10 selected supertags. Deselect the black stars and make them ordinary tags. Save.

Then leaving it selected, select image 2. You'll get all the grey tags on image two. Select and turn dark the ones you want for image two. Save.

Deselect image two. Go back to image one and reselect your supertags. Save. Deselect. Go to image two and choose supertags.

If image one is populated, but image two is blank, you can just select them both and copy from image one to two.

I think he means he wants to share some of the tags between both images, but while he wants a particular tag designated a supertag in image one, he doesn't want it as a supertag in image two, just a regular tag. 

Can't do it. If you click on it, it becomes a supertag in image two just like image one.

What you can do, though, is save, deselect image one, then remove the supertag designation in image two by clicking on the black star to make it normal.

i wish it would be fixed where when we select two images to share tags, that we could choose supertags ourselves on image two.

Betty

Hello,

Q1 answer. ok, wait a day to see where I erroneously applied a tag to.

Q2. notepad, write down supertags for one image, deselect them, then apply as normal tag to another image, then reselect them for the source image,

or just deselect the one i wish to apply, then reselect it.

Now if it was that clicking on the star applied it to the recipient image as a tag and also a supertag, and on just its name as normal tag, that would be better, just as in when it first was applied to the source image.

BoBman

Archived