Have any of you noticed a sudden reduction in your star rating? This morning I dropped from 3-stars to 2-stars. And it seems that many others have been demoted too -- Geoff, ReeRay, Betty . . . and Red Snapper!

I feel like a Michelin restaurant who screwed up the Béarnaise sauce. 

I think they have changed the cutoff point to 5000 posts.;)

Allan

Actually I see I have 3191 posts on the forum. Almost as many images in my port.:o

Must get back to taking and submitting more images and much less posts on the forum.B)

Allan

48 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

I think they have changed the cutoff point to 5000 posts.;)

Allan

Actually I see I have 3191 posts on the forum. Almost as many images in my port.:o

Must get back to taking and submitting more images and much less posts on the forum.B)

Allan

What? You mean there are two different sets of star ratings, with neither one explained??? Since everything keeps changing, and sometimes changing back, with our new IM interface, I can no longer keep track. At this point, I don't know what's going on. :wacko:

5 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

What? You mean there are two different sets of star ratings, with neither one explained??? Since everything keeps changing, and sometimes changing back, with our new IM interface, I can no longer keep track. At this point, I don't know what's going on. :wacko:

Does anyone?:blink:

HELP!:huh:

Allan

Archived