Changed email address not reflected in forum notifications

Some while ago, about 4 weeks, I changed my e-mail address due to Orange pulling the plug on their e-mail service.

At that time I changed the address under Alamy Account Settings and this has been reflected in my dashboard view. However notifications of personal messages from forum members continue to be sent to my old address. At the end of this month this will no longer be viable as the old address will close.

I've had a look at My Profile and My Settings under Forums but can't find where to modify my contact address. Probably something obvious but I can't see it!

Any ideas?

You are correct. It should be using the main Alamy email address (same now as forum address). I get notifications to an email address that I haven't used in years. It must have been tied in when they changed to the new forum and linked the main Alamy account with the forum account. But I don't think I was using that old email address at that time so it must have grabbed it from an archive.

Archived