Model releases not working

This is intended behaviour.

Here is Alamy's reply to the same query I put to them last year:

"the search engine sets the model release to true if you’ve set the number of people to zero and metadata for your image does not contain specific keywords (boy, boys, child, girl, man, men, woman, women, etc)."

Gen

"the search engine sets the model release to true if you’ve set the number of people to zero and metadata for your image does not contain specific keywords (boy, boys, child, girl, man, men, woman, women, etc)."

Gen

Doesn't make sense to me. A picture can be free of people and still contain one of the mentioned keywords, e.g. boys' clothing, girls' school.

Gen

Doesn't make sense to me. A picture can be free of people and still contain one of the mentioned keywords, e.g. boys' clothing, girls' school.

Very true. I find Alamy's logic misleading.

Archived