Do we still have to wait 24 Hours

Hi All

Just keyorded some images in the new Manage Images it said 2 were on sale and 3 were not do we still have to wait for a system update fore them to go live ??

As for now its just confusing some ready some not and your not sure who's fault it is i.e. did I miss something.

Jon

They show as "on sale" when you save a caption and 5 tags. That's all. You still have to wait for the update for them actually to go live- there's no "ready" status as there used to be.

You can filter by "not on sale" on the discoverability tab to see if you've missed any.

I joined Alamy yesterday, I sent 3 photos and they got approved, they show up as "on sale" in the Image Manager, however my dashboard shows 0 Images on Sale and when I search for them I couldn't find anything.  Is there a wait period before they appear in the search results?

I'm pretty sure I filled out everything: multiple tags and supertags as well as description and additional info.

I joined Alamy yesterday, I sent 3 photos and they got approved, they show up as "on sale" in the Image Manager, however my dashboard shows 0 Images on Sale and when I search for them I couldn't find anything.  Is there a wait period before they appear in the search results?

I'm pretty sure I filled out everything: multiple tags and supertags as well as description and additional info.

The site updates once a day so it does take about 24 hours for your images to appear in searches. This has always been the case.

Paulette

Archived