Hello from Lincolnshire, UK

Moey

Hi everyone, just thought i'd pop in and introduce myself.  I've been a contributor to Alamy since around 2007 but only just noticed this forum.  I'm from Lincolnshire and most of the images I've captured are from this area.  Anyway, can't think of anything else to say, so 'Hi' :-)

Your images are really lovely. You could do a bit more with your keywords, I think. With wildlife you need to add the scientific name if you can. I would say the bird sitting on the fence is "perched" and I'd add "cute" because it really is cute. I question putting in words that suggest it is flying. Keep up the beautiful work on your images.

Paulette

Hi Moey,

I agree with Paulette she is one experienced lady among others on this forum. You live in a lovely part of the country and would like to see more images in your port.

Aside: Thanks for the keyword suggestions Paulette I don't think I have "Perched" in my keywords of birds. :)

Allan

Welcome Moey - nice photos you have there, I wish you every success here!

(Take note of the keywording comments, you can produce the best pix in the world, but if no-one can find them, you'll never sell them)

Tony

Archived