Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi there,


I'm fairly new and have seen posts referring to DACS, please can someone explain what this is in words of one syllable as I'm not too good with jargon.


Happy snapping



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Secondary rights for Visual Artists (bit like PRS for musicians) see




for more details, but in words of one syllable, you need the ISBN numbers for 3 books containing your images (either supplied directly to the publisher, or through a secondary partly like a picture library), to make a claim for some of the money available

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.