Odd Sales/Revunds

I have sent this in to support to check, but was curious if anyone had any ideas. 

I have an image that has been bought, refunded and repurchased 3 times in the last few months. The refund and new purchase always happen at the same time. 

Actually, the 2nd sale increased the price around 400% and then the 3rd one dropped it slightly. 

4-5 weeks between each purchase and the refund/rebuy.

My suspicious nature makes me wonder if they are asking for a refund and rebuying when it's time to pay up, which means at this point, they have been using the image for almost 4 months and I haven't seen any revenue.

Had an odd sequence happen today. An image that was licensed one month ago (Country: Worldwide Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only

Industry sector: Education Start: 03 October 2016 Duration: Unlimited) was refunded, then licensed; refunded, then licensed, all for the same fee. Perhaps the customer tried to do a refund (twice) and Alamy stood firm??  

Probably different starting date.

That was one of the odd things. All three purchases were Royalty Free, but the first one showed usage and date information as if it was RM.

Admin answered my email saying that they "purchased the wrong license twice and has had it refunded and re billed to get the correct one."

The result to me is that the clock keeps restarting on when I get paid

Archived