changing licence type

From memory the only way that you can do it without assistance from member services is to delete the image and re-upload. It takes I think 3 months for an image to be deleted (in case a client has it earmarked for possible purchase).

However, if the image has not been sold, and you ask nicely, member services (recently renamed Contributor Relations) may change to licence type for you.

RM to RF, just change it in "attributes".

You can't change from RF to RM- Alamy will do that for you.

Where on earth did you get that info from?  Once on sale you can't change the license type in Manage Images whether it's RM or RF.  Only Contributor Relations can do it and that may depend on any sales or download history for the image.

Pearl

Where on earth did you get that info from?  Once on sale you can't change the license type in Manage Images whether it's RM or RF.  Only Contributor Relations can do it and that may depend on any sales or download history for the image.

Pearl

I've just changed attributes on a number of images to get rid of the little bue banner that now appears if you mark an image as needing releases.

Pearl

I've just changed attributes on a number of images to get rid of the little bue banner that now appears if you mark an image as needing releases.

Changing attributes is not the same as changing licence type which is what the OP is asking about.

Pearl

Archived